Friday, February 14, 2014

John F. Kennedy video

In the video, the president talked about wanting students, adults, everyone basically, to be healthy for a better America. He believes that you should be healthy because it is not really okay to be overweight, even obese.



         I promise to eat healthy, such as vegetables and fruit. I also promise to exercise daily, and drink lots of water. I, as well, promise get on a nutritious diet so I can start losing weight to start weighing my recommended weight.















ps: I know the rainbow picture has nothing to do with this, but I like rainbows ohkay.




pps: I know that this info about the video that we watched about JFK is short but I wasn't paying much attention. I'm sleepy and plus it's Valentine's day. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment