Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Life Planning Notebook, 100+ Goals Reflection

Reflection: Life Planning Notebook, 100+ Goals

I love my life planning notebook. I try to read my goals everyday and I try my hardest to accomplish one goal per week. My goals are really special and important to me. I put heart and passion into my goals. I try my hardest to reach a goal. I have about 10 victories. Yes, I know it's not much, but my goals are beyond what I can do at the moment. My goals are a whole new level, like marriage or kids. Yes I have short term goals that I am currently working on. For example, I tried out for the basketball team, and guess what? I made the team! Now that's an amazing accomplishment for me. I truly believe I am capable of accomplishing everything, or anything I desire and wish, and totally dream of because anything and everything is possible. You just have to try your best and be persistent and determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment