Friday, May 16, 2014

Harmful Effects and Consequences of Drug Abuse


Harmful Effects and Consequences of Drug Abuse
  • people are dying from doing drugs
  • a lifetime of pain
  • a boy is laying on the floor and he seems like he's dead
  • People are going crazy
  • when drugs control you, you lose yourself
  • people around you get affected, especially the ones who love you
  • the parents are trapping the person in the bathroom while he is on drugs
  • the guy was going to throw himself out the window
  • drugs lie
  • the guy is stealing from his mother
  • drugs kill your identity
  • influence of friends: can make you think about using drugs and actually do them
  •  you can go to prison
  • one mistake
  • drugs make you feel like you're in control
  • there is nobody else to blame but yourself for you mistake
  • you control your life
  • you can get help for your drug addiction
  • choose the right
Pledge: I promise to stay away fro drugs. They cause nothing but trouble. Doing drugs will make you lose your family, friends, and yourself. I will stay away from drugs because I want the best for me in this life. I do not want to go crazy and steal money because I'm doing drugs. I do not want to lose my family over drugs. I want a life not a piece of it. Drugs take over you. I want to be in control of my life. I do not want this chance I have to live go to waste. Some say drugs give you happiness. Well guess what? I CAN CREATE MY OWN HAPPINESS BY BEING DRUG FREE. I will stand and honor my word, I WILL NOT USE DRUGS. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment