Friday, May 16, 2014

Student Success Statement #75

"Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise."
                           - Benjamin Franklin

Reflection: When you go to sleep early, you get enough of the stress you have in yourself and you lock it up. You become relaxed and you feel much better. When you wake up early, your mind is clear of any thoughts and you are more open minded hen when you wake up with having had hardly any rest. For example, when I don't get enough rest, I feel tired, lazy, and sleepy. That interferes with my studies and my concentration at school. When I do get enough rest, I am more relaxed and I think better, which is good because that will help me succeed better in exams and other stuff such as sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment